Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Talkin 'Bout Friendssssss Foreverrrrrrrr........


Alas.... we are married!!! Everything was beautiful and went better than I could have hoped. I wont bore you with the details.... thats not what this post is about. Its about friendship. 
None of the events from the last week would have ran as smoothly as they did without the help from my friends. From day one they were there asking me what they could do. They listened to me cry, whine and bitch and never once hung up on me. As I changed my mind about EVERYTHING a minimum of 77 times, they never once avoided me or "accidentally lost my number". They did the set up for the reception as I was running 40 minutes late, setting up tables and organizing everything. And they were the last ones to leave with me after cleaning it all up.



It really doesnt matter how long Ive known them, they all are special to me. I havent kept in contact with them like I should, but you know that overly used quote on facebook "It is said that true friends can go for a long time without speaking and never question the friendship. These types of friends pick up like it was just yesterday, regardless of how long it has been or how far away they live and they don't hold grudges. They understand life is busy but you will always love them."..... yeah. Whoever said that knows how life gets. 



Its funny... I always miss my friends. Like, everyday. But I didnt understand exactly HOW MUCH I missed them until they left. This even goes for friends who live closer.... we dont get together enough. Or talk enough. (Or if youre like me, text enough). 


I know not all of my amazing friends could be here this past weekend. And I love them all the same. Im going to make more of an effort to be in better contact with the fabulous people in my life.... Ask yourself the same question... "Could I be closer with my friends?" Theyre always going to be there for you.... even when youre pushing crazy, indecisive bridezilla status. :)


To my friends: I love you. Thanks for putting up my my crazy ass. Youre all winners.





In the end.... its all about love. Ya dig?


"We met some time ago
When we were so young
We've been through thick and thin
We lost, we've tied, we've won

Friends Forever (We'll be friends forever)
With you everywhere (With you everywhere)
Friends forever (We'll be friends)
Always will be friends (Always will be friends)

If you're down,
I'll pick you up,
I'll never let you fall.
If you ever need someone,
I'm waiting for your call.

Friends Forever (We'll be friends)
With you everywhere
Talkin bout Friends forever (Always will be there)
We'll be there (We'll be there)

Through it all, hangin' tough,
We'll stay side by side.
We'll be friends forever,
Til' the end of time.

Friends Forever (We'll be friends)
With you everywhere
Talkin bout Friends forever (Always will be there)
We'll be there (We'll be there)
Yeah, yeah friends. (Friends forever)
Always be friends. (With you everywhere)
We'll be friends together. (Friends forever)
Yes we will, (Always will be there there)
Yes we will, (Will be there)
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oohhhh."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 At Home With Tabitha. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger