Monday, July 16, 2012

At Home With Tabitha is on Facebook!



Wow, guys! I am completely blown away and a bit overwhelmed by all the support I've gotten from you! My blog views have almost tripled and my facebook has gotten so many new "likes" over the last week or so! All because of you all! You reposted my posts, linked to my blog and told your friends about At Home With Tabitha. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!


I wanted to post this entry to show you all where to find my Facebook Page.  (<-- it's that link right there!) I post everything from tips, deals and links to TONS of free stuff! I'd love it if you stopped by, gave me a "like" and started saving time and money!


Don't forget, I'm also on Pinterest and Twitter!


Thank you again!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 At Home With Tabitha. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger