Saturday, July 7, 2012

Have You Seen My Pins?



Can we just take a moment and marvel in the wonder that is Pinterest? I am so hooked on this site that I could sit for hours and hours pinning and repinning. After browsing hundreds of pins I always feel like I'm a Martha Stewart/Rachael Ray Wonder Woman!


I've made a few things from the site and I cant believe some of them actually turned out! I'm pretty biased with my pins, but they're pretty fantastic. If you'd like to check them out, you can follow me here. Excuse me while I pin post some things I've made and will make sooner rather than later.




I'm not the best cook, alright? i made this post roast and about keeled over. It was AMAZING! So easy and so good! I make it every few weeks now!




 I made this peanut butter fudge yesterday. It was easy enough that I didn't screw it up, and good enough that we all had some. (And sweet enough that there's still plenty left!)



This white chicken enchilada is on my list for this week or next. Doesn't this look awesome?!?




Freezing water and letting kids chip away at it?!? Genius. Especially on hot summer days!



Mommy's Ransom Box... This will be happening in my home.



I have to do this with my girls' handprints! How awesome!


Obviously this isn't Pinterest, so if youre at all interested in being AWESOME, get your butt over there and make some stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 At Home With Tabitha. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger