Sunday, January 8, 2012

Here, There & Everywhere - A Very Scatterbrained Holiday

Hey- look! Its me! Have I been a crappy blogger lately or what?! With the holidays and all Ive been occupied in the mind! Speaking of holidays...




I hope you all made wonderful memories and had the happiest holiday ever (whatever one you celebrate). We were really looking forward to this Christmas, and it did not disappoint. We kept up some traditions and probably started some new ones. The girls had a great time opening their gifts from Santa and Joe and I loved every minute of watching them and sharing in their excitement! (Yes, Im aware of how soccer mom-y that sounded)


It's now been 2 weeks since Christmas day.... Our tree is still up and the living room still looks like this when Delaney gets into all her things! Luckily (?) we live in a small enough area that clean up is relatively quick.


Along with the Christmas came the new year. We spent it quietly and at home. As we ushered in the new year I was nursing a toothache, Delaney was moody and Joe was ready for bed most of the night. But- it ended up being a pretty good night (many ibuprofen later).


In saying good-bye to 2011 and hello to 2012, it also got me thinking.... This is the time of year everyone goes on and on about their resolutions and then inevitably break them within days. I would like to say I made the resolution NOT to make a resolution this year.. and then I saw myself in the bathroom mirror in the middle of the night. And so Ive decided to become healthy this year. I cant use the "I just had a baby"excuse anymore because my "baby" will be 2 in a few weeks. Its time to change my bad habits and become accountable for everything that goes into my mouth.


Besides, Ive done pretty well with trying to get out of my "Mom Look" (at  least make-up wise). This is just something else can prove to myself I can do.


So... this post has been about as scattered as my thoughts have been lately. Whatever. Y'all get the idea. Sooooo.... Ill try to get better at blogging, too. Because I cant keep all my loyal  readers waiting. HAHA!


Happy 2012, peeps!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 At Home With Tabitha. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger